SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – Chick-fil-A is currently testing out a new sandwich in select locations: the Honey Pepper Pimento Cheese.
The company said the sweet and spicy sandwich is the original Chick-fil-A filet, drizzled with honey and topped with southern-style pimento cheese. It is served on a bun with pickled jalapenos.
According to a statement from a public relations agency that works with the fast-food chain, the sandwich is only being offered in Asheville, North Carolina and upstate South Carolina locations.
“Customer feedback will help us determine if it will be offered at additional restaurants in the future,” said Brent Reams of Jackson Spalding.
Chick-fil-A released a few new menu items nationally on Monday. Those items include the chocolate fudge brownie and a mocha cream cold brew.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier: “It’s better for our team when we have balance”
- Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds working to get back to full strength this week vs. Raiders
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states