KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Derrick Nnadi is helping homeless dogs find new homes in the wake of his Super Bowl win.
The defensive tackle is paying the adoption fees for all the dogs currently available at KC Pet Project.
Nnadi has been helping out homeless animals all season though the Derrick Nnadi Foundation‘s partnership with KCPP.
You can find out how to adopt the dogs here.
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- Disney shares Dole Whip, other recipes while parks closed
- Dave Missert delivers beer pairings and a laugh for the North Country
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action
- Senator under fire for selling stocks getting out of market as ethics group calls for investigation
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.