(WSYR-TV) — The coronavirus pandemic has created a high demand for disinfecting wipes, and Clorox is making more of them than ever before.
USA Today quoted Clorox president Linda Rendle saying the company is making nearly a million packages of wipes every day. Rendle says Clorox has increased its manufacturing capacity for disinfecting products by 50%.
Clorox has acknowledged there’s a product shortage because of the high demand. The company expects the shortage to last until next year.
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Oklahoma woman with COVID-19 forced to find ICU bed in Texas as hospitalizations spike
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US