LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) announced on Friday that it’s working to address cases of COVID-19 in three nursing homes across the state.
The ADH says one patient has tested positive for COVID-19 at both Apple Creek Nursing and Rehab and The Villages of General Baptist West. Thirteen cases, including patients and staff, have tested positive at Briarwood Nursing Home and Rehab in Little Rock, the department says.
ADH is currently screening all other staff and residents for COVID-19 at Briarwood, and ADH staff are now onsite at Briarwood.
- CNY Home and Garden Show takes virtual form, extended through September 25
- Spring training underway at Saratoga Race Course
- SBA details guidelines for Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Changes coming for food cart and truck vendors in NYC