NANTICOKE, Ont. (WIVB) — Ontario Provincial Police are still searching for a nine-year-old boy who fell into the water on the Canadian side of Lake Erie.
Police in Nanticoke began searching for the boy on Saturday evening after he had fallen through ice.
The search for the boy resumed on Monday morning, but crews experienced delays due to the buildup of ice in the area near Peacock Point.
- Veteran buys $20K bottle of bourbon for $40K to help restaurant stay open during COVID-19 crisis
- CAPC of Jefferson County packing over 500 meals daily for local children
- Vice Principal at Immaculate Heart Central does morning announcements online to stay connected
- Police arrest teen who claimed she was intentionally spreading coronavirus
- Critter Class: Did you know that goats know their name when they’re called?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.