ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In his press conference on Wednesday, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced that malls can start reopening on Friday, provided they are in a Phase IV region and they have an HVAC system with a filter installed that is capable of capturing the coronavirus.
There are three filters Cuomo identified as acceptable. Although MERV-13 is the most effective, MERV-12 or MERV-11 filters are acceptable in HVAC systems that are not compatible.
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- First report of invasive Emerald Ash Borer in Adirondack Park
- Four arrests linked to gas station skimming scheme in Capital Region
- Boys & Girls Club launches apparel line to fundraise for food insecurity
- Governor announces new Erie Canal connector trail and grants for state parks