ALBANY, N.Y. (WYSR-TV) — During his daily coronavirus briefing on Friday, New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo said salons and barbershops would be able to open up during Phase Two of the regional reopenings. He did not go into depth about the extra precautions that salons would have to take.
- Samaritan resumes elective inpatient procedures
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.