(CNN) — A trip to a Disney theme park is going to cost you more this year.
Ticket increases have been announced for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Annual passes have increased between four and eight percent, depending on which plan you purchase.
This follows a more then 10 percent ticket price hike in 2019, according to Walt Disney World Today.
For Disneyland, the most expensive one-day park hopper ticket will cost more than $200 for the first time ever.
The higher ticket prices come as Disney California Adventure prepares to open its Marvel Avengers campus.
The old three tier system for the Magic Kingdom has changed to a slightly more complicated five tier system.
There are more options now than just value, regular and peak prices.
The only good news is for Florida residents — there are no price hikes for Sunshine State visitors’ annual passes.
Full pricing for Disney World in Orlando and Disneyland in Anaheim can be found on the parks’ website.
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars
- 2-time Daytona 500 champ Johnson ready for one final ride
- Rains postpones Daytona 500, dampening event, Trump’s visit
- Boston College holds off NC State rally for 71-68 win
- Syracuse women’s basketball handles Pittsburgh 71-53, extends winning streak to four games
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.