(CNN) — A trip to a Disney theme park is going to cost you more this year.
Ticket increases have been announced for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Annual passes have increased between four and eight percent, depending on which plan you purchase.
This follows a more then 10 percent ticket price hike in 2019, according to Walt Disney World Today.
For Disneyland, the most expensive one-day park hopper ticket will cost more than $200 for the first time ever.
The higher ticket prices come as Disney California Adventure prepares to open its Marvel Avengers campus.
The old three tier system for the Magic Kingdom has changed to a slightly more complicated five tier system.
There are more options now than just value, regular and peak prices.
The only good news is for Florida residents — there are no price hikes for Sunshine State visitors’ annual passes.
Full pricing for Disney World in Orlando and Disneyland in Anaheim can be found on the parks’ website.
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.