ALBANY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – On Wednesday, New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo held a telephone conference for members of the media to give an update on coronavirus in the state of New York.
One of the major things Cuomo announced is good news for teen drivers. Cuomo said that beginning today, the DMV will allow driving schools to allow distance learning for teens and new drivers to take safety courses. These courses will have to be held online via applications like Zoom, and will not be held in person.
- Two full moons to shine in October
- NYS Homeland Security launches online citizen preparedness training course
- Sonic employees turn the pavement into dance floor for seven-year-old with Downs Syndrome
- North Country weather: Rain, overnight lows in 40s Thursday
- ‘Red Lights for Firefighters’ rally to take on Watertown streets in October