ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The fate of school districts’ reopening plans across New York is now in the hands of Governor Cuomo, after Friday’s deadline to submit those plans. And a new survey conducted by the New York State School Boards Association shows that there are concerns about reopening safely without additional funding.
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- One-On-One with Syracuse assistant coach Gerry McNamara
- Terrence Samuel named Wide Receivers Coach at Syracuse
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes