(WIVB) — Erie County wants to make it easier for people to test for COVID, the flu and RSV this winter season.
Now when you get swabbed for COVID, you’ll get results for all three viruses. This will be for samples collected for a PCR test through the department of health. Health officials say all three can cause similar symptoms, so it is important to know which one you have so you’re not spreading it.
People will be notified of their results within one to three days and appointments need to be made in advance. For more information, click here.
New on WIVB.com
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Friday January 21st
- Lawmakers give progress report on President Biden’s performance after first year in office
- Is an end to the COVID pandemic in sight? Dr. Anthony Fauci weighs in
- Coming soon: Beer and wine at a NY theater near you
- Propane delivery company busy responding to Ferrellgas customers’ calls