MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The family of 2-year-old Corey Davis Jr. shared several photos of the toddler who tragically lost his life on Thursday.
Mobile Police said Davis accidentally shot himself at the Red Roof Inn at I-65 and Dauphin.
The boy’s mother, Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler, were arrested and charged with manslaughter.
Investigators said the loaded gun was left in a place where Davis had easy access to it.
- Looking for something fun to do? Take the Earth Day quiz for a chance to win $100
- Critter Class: Fun facts about Labrador retrievers and Teddy the Hungry Farm Dog
- ‘I felt like death had knocked on my door,’ 35-year old coronavirus survivor recounts illness
- Domino’s to give away 10 million slices of pizza during COVID-19 pandemic
- Hoarding not the only reason for toilet paper shortage
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.