TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a reward for information connected to the murder of 11-year-old Ayshawn Davis. Davis was killed in a drive-by shooting late on Sunday night.
A reward of up to $10,000 will be paid for information leading to the identification, arrest, and conviction of the individual, or individuals, responsible for the homicide.
- Governor updates New Yorkers on coronavirus progress statewide
- Dunkin’s Annual Iced Coffee Day donates $34K to Food Bank of Central New York
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- After long bus ride to Blacksburg, N.C. State will miss out on one of college football’s best pregames
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address