(WWTI) – Franz Philippe of North Country CPAs spoke with ABC50’s Alex Hazard about preparing for tax season in the first episode of Tax Talk.
Philippe said those that aren’t quite organized for their tax preparation at this point can reach out to their CPA or tax preparer to request a client organizer, a tool that will help keep necessary documentation and information organized.
Phillipe said that out-of-pocket medical expenses, such as those made to your doctor or dentist, you can be reimbursed for. Anything that you are reimbursed for is not deducted.
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Lewis County logs 2 additional COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Aubain Pleads Guilty to 2 Counts of Manslaughter
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.