BETHESDA, MD — First Lady Melania Trump will celebrate Valentine’s Day with young patients in Maryland.
This is the third time FLOTUS is spending the holiday with sick children at at The Children’s Inn at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda.
The Inn serves as “a place like home” for children with serious illnesses and rare diseases. Families from around the world stay at The Inn to participate in clinical trials at the National Institutes of Health.
The private nonprofit’s facility is designed to allow children and their families to stay together for free while participating in clinical research studies at the NIH.
The Inn will live stream Melania’s visit on its Facebook page from 10 to 11 a.m. on Friday.
- Syracuse wins fifth in a row getting past Clemson
- Alex Hazard joins Justin at Ramsey’s Pizzeria for some fun in the kitchen making chicken wings
- Study: Unemployment may be low, but many jobs don’t pay enough
- Bald eagle shot dead in NY, reward offered for information
- US has spent over $1B to prevent spread of coronavirus; border authorities on high alert
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.