BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – A former postal worker from Buffalo has admitted to not delivering more than 700 pieces of mail.
Wilson was stopped by customs officers at the Peace Bridge on Election Night.
He told them the 700 pieces of mail they found in his trunk belonged to him and his mother.
On Monday, Wilson pleaded guilty to delaying or destroying U.S. mail.
He faces a maximum of one year in prison and a $100,000 fine.
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- It’s a race against time for Patrick Mahomes
- North Country weather: Dry tonight with lows in the teens, more snow Tuesday
- COVID vaccine distribution and appointments at local pharmacies
- Bills have come a long way since week 6 loss to Chiefs: “We’re definitely a different team now”