HALAWA, Hawaii (KHON) – Former NFL star running back Marshawn Lynch handed out 200 free turkeys near Aloha Stadium on Monday.
Lynch, who last appeared in an NFL game in January, starting handing out the free turkeys at 10:30 a.m., which were given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The event was sponsored by Lynch’s Fam 1st Family Foundation, which partnered with Young’s Fish Market, Tamura Super Market, Barefoot League Hawaii and others.
Other football standouts such as former Hawaii football star Chad Owens were also on hand to help.
- 10 Inauguration quotes from the last 10 Presidents
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Lewis County logs 2 additional COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob