CHATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10)— During the storms two weeks ago, a large spruce tree blew over on the property Paul Welch takes care of in Chatham. The 60-foot tree landed gently on the grass in near-pristine condition, according to Welch.
Welch wants the tree to go to a town or village that is in need of a Christmas tree. He said Friday the top part of the tree is near perfect.
He calls the tree his Christmas present to someone who wants a large tree for the season.
If interested give Paul Welch a call at (518) 322-9462.
- 33 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County on Thanksgiving Eve
- Josh Allen reflects on first NFL start in 2018 vs. Chargers
- 5-time felon arrested for reported burglary of occupied home
- Thanksgiving in the North Country: Mild temperatures and scattered showers
- Older New Yorkers reminded to receive annual flu shots