(WIVB) – Google Maps is rolling out a new feature that allows users to see how prevalent cases of COVID-19 are in a given area.
When you open the app, if you click on the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will get an option that says “COVID-19 info”.
The data will then show a seven-day average of new cases, along with a label indicating if cases are trending lower or higher.
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket
- Pink 4 Hope: Erie County mother and daughter fundraise, create baskets to help breast cancer patients
- Counties, cities can issue mask mandates for area schools
- Now available: McDonald’s adds 3 items to its menu
- Here is how the new ‘predictive selling’ drive-thru will work at Burger King and Popeyes