CLEVELAND (WJW) — If you’re a fan of puzzles, you might have found your match with Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
The condiment company created a puzzle featuring 570 pieces.
It might not sound so bad, except that it’s entirely the color red — Heinz red to be exact.
The puzzle was part of a contest promotion. To enter, you had to comment on one of Heinz’ social media pages with the name of the person with whom you’d like to complete the puzzle. Those who signed up could win one of 57 puzzles.
The contest wrapped up on May 8, so it’s unclear how many are left, but many people still seem to be commenting on the posts with hopes of getting one.
- Ask the Experts at Grimsley Insurance: What is the difference between direct and independent agents?
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic
- Ask the Experts: The doctors at Northern Lights Chiropractic discuss empowering your immune system