NEW YORK (NewsNation Now) — A “Hocus Pocus” reunion is in the works, just in time for Halloween.
Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy, the original Sanderson witches in the cult classic film, are hosting a virtual reunion on October 30.
The “Hocus Pocus Hulaween Takeover” will kick off at 8 p.m. ET with host Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, Midler said in her announcement on Instagram.
Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, Billy Crystal, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jennifer Hudson, Kenan Thompson, George Lopez and John Stamos are just some of the many celebrities taking part in the event.
The reunion is part of Midler’s annual fundraiser for the New York Restoration Project, which is dedicated to improving New York City’s infrastructure and greenery. Midler founded the organization in 1995.
Tickets for the one-time showing cost $10.
For more information on how to join in on the virtual Halloween fun, visit the New York Restoration Project’s website.
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- 40 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County since Friday
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone