(WIVB) – Could the Bills stadium be renamed after Marv Levy?
Hundreds of Bills fans have signed an open letter on Change.org to ask the team to rename the stadium in honor of the legendary Bills head coach, who turned 95 today.
“There is no better person to bestow this honor upon than Hall of Fame Coach Marv Levy, the man who led the Bills to four consecutive AFC Championships,” the letter reads. “Throughout his career, Marv Levy’s decency, resilience, and intellectual curiosity were unparalleled. Indeed, they still are today. Renaming the stadium in his honor would be a fitting tribute to this great man and a worthy capstone on his football career.”
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- New York State clinical task force members to review all federally authorized COVID-19 vaccines
- Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings suspend all in-person NFL activities over positive COVID-19 tests
- Solar storm brings northern lights to mainland US. Here’s how to watch
- Oct. 1 deadline approaches for Trump administration to issue ‘refugee ceiling’