ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills were without star cornerback Tre’Davious White (back), starting linebacker Matt Milano (pec), and receiver John Brown (calf) in Tuesday’s game against the Tennessee Titans, and collectively, all of those losses were felt on the field.
On Wednesday, Bills head coach Sean McDermott spoke to the media via Zoom about the injuries to the three stars.
“They’re both improving, that’s really all I know right now after getting off of film here in the first day after the game. That’s all I know, they’re both improving, we’ll just have to see how the next days go, that goes for John Brown as well,” McDermott said on Wendesday.
Tight end Dawson Knox left the game on Tuesday with a calf injury and did not return. Offensive lineman Quinton Spain was inactive against the Titans. McDermott updated the status of both players on Wednesday.
“We’ll see with Dawson how the week goes, I know he got some pictures (MRI or X-Ray) taken today so I’m waiting on those results, and Spain is in the improving category,” McDermott said. “We’ve just got to see what tomorrow looks like, really tomorrow morning as they go through the next 12-18 hours here.”
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: 5 questions with Bills Owner/Team President Kim Pegula