(NEWS10) – The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) have created a new tool to allow non-filers to register for Economic Impact Payments for those who do not usually file a tax return.
The non-filer tool, developed in partnership between the IRS and the Free File Alliance, provides a free and easy option designed for people who don’t have a return filing obligation, including those with too little income to file. The feature is available only on IRS.gov, and users should look for Non-filers: Enter Payment Info Here to take them directly to the tool.
- $15K STEM grant awarded to Belleville Henderson Central School
- Rams motived by last-second loss heading into Week 4 matchup with NYG
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Titans vs. Steelers game postponed due to positive COVID-19 tests
- Here’s the reality behind Trump’s claims about mail voting