TOWN OF CLAY, N.Y (WSYR-TV) — It’s so big that iconic local and nationally-known structures would fit within the 3,800,000 square foot warehouse set to open in the fall of this year. See our infographic below for more.
Note: Comparisons are made using the total square footage available at the Amazon warehouse vs. square footage numbers at other facilities. Other physical characteristics are not being compared.
- Lewis County logs 2 additional COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Aubain Pleads Guilty to 2 Counts of Manslaughter
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine