(CNN) – Chicken and waffles are so yesterday.
Starting Monday, KFC will start offering Kentucky Fried Chicken & Donuts.
You can order the items as a sandwich – a chicken fillet nestled between two warm glazed donuts.
But if that’s not your thing, you have the option of tenders or bone-in chicken with a donut or two on the side.
Chicken and donuts at KFC will only be available through March 16.
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- Disney shares Dole Whip, other recipes while parks closed
- Dave Missert delivers beer pairings and a laugh for the North Country
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action
- Senator under fire for selling stocks getting out of market as ethics group calls for investigation
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.