Amish home destroyed by fire in Town of Oswegatchie

Local News
Amish House Fire_6935884410296159382

Problems with a wood stove believed to be behind a fire that destroyed an Amish home in the Town of Oswegatchie on Saturday. Fire crews were called to the Lovejoy Rd. at around 5 pm Saturday. A total of 14 people, including 11 children lived in the house, which was deemed a total loss. A faulty wood stove is believed to have caused the fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.