(WSYR-TV) – Governor Andrew Cuomo today announced $128 million in new state funding for renewing state roadways impacted by harsh winter weather.
The funding will support 91 paving projects — at least one project in every county.
See the list of roads that will benefit from the program below.
Central New York: Approximately $12.8 million in projects to renew 92 lane miles of the following roads in Oswego, Onondaga, Cayuga, Cortland and Madison counties:
- $1.2 million to resurface Route 38 from North of Wyckoff Road to South of Lake Avenue Extension, and the entire length of Route 437 in the towns of Fleming and Owasco, Cayuga County.
- $2.6 million to resurface Route 11 from Health Camp Road to the Onondaga County line in Cortland County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 91 from the Onondaga County line to Route 13 in Cortland County.
- $1.2 million to resurface Route 80 from Vesper (Dutch Hill Road) to Route 11/281 in Onondaga County.
- $2.6 million to resurface Route 11A from Route 80 to the Onondaga Nation (South of Buffalo Hill Road) in Onondaga County.
- $980,000 to resurface Route 321 from Route 20 in the Village of Skaneateles to Kingston Road in Onondaga County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 49 from Route 264 to Route 11 in Oswego County.
- $970,000 to resurface Route 13 from Ferndell Road to Falls Road, Towns of Cazenovia and Fenner in Madison County.
North Country: Approximately $8.6 million in projects to renew 93 lane miles of the following roads in Lewis, Jefferson, St. Lawrence, Franklin, Clinton, Essex and Hamilton counties:
- $2.0 million to resurface Route 9 from Blue Ridge Road to the bridge over Schroon River in Essex County.
- $720,000 to resurface Route 8/30 from Gilmantown Road (County Route 16) to Route 8 in the Town of Wells, Hamilton County.
- $400,000 to resurface Route 22B from Route 22 to County Route 16 (Mason Street) in Clinton County.
- $1.8 million to resurface Route 3 from the Franklin Town Line to Pine Grove Lane in Franklin County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 12 from Route 26 to the St. Lawrence County Line in Jefferson County.
- $510,000 to resurface Route 26 from County Route 38 to Carpenter Road in Lewis County.
- $1.9 million to resurface Route 58 from County Route 8 to Route 37 in St. Lawrence County.
Southern Tier: Approximately $15.8 million in projects to renew 113 lane miles of the following roads in Steuben, Schuyler, Chemung, Tompkins, Tioga, Broome, Chenango and Delaware counties:
- $950,000 to resurface Rt. 366 from Route 13 to the Village of Freeville Line in Tompkins County.
- $650,000 to resurface Route 417 from the Interstate 99 Gang Mills exit to the Interstate 99 Erwin exit in Steuben County.
- $540,000 to resurface Route 417 from the Addison Village limit to just east of County Route 85 (Freeman Road) in Steuben County.
- $1.3 million to resurface Route 417 from the Tuscarora town line to east of County Route 102 in Steuben County.
- $850,000 to resurface Route 223 from Route 13 in the Village of Horseheads to east of Langdon Hill road in the Town of Erin, Chemung County.
- $1.5 million to resurface Route 79 from Route 414 to Route 227 (excluding the village of Burdett) in Schuyler County.
- $1.5 million to resurface US 11 from NY 12 to East Hill Road in the Town of Chenango, Broome County.
- $2.3 million to resurface Route 41 from County Road 17 in the Town of Afton to Route 235 in the Town of Coventry, Chenango County.
- $2.3 million to resurface Route 30 from Board of Water Supply No. 4 Road to Route 28 in Delaware County.
- $2.3 million to resurface Route 28 from the Hamlet of Meridale (Town of Meridith) to Route 357 in the Town of Franklin, Delaware County.
- $1.6 million to resurface Route 17C from ¾ mile east of Hiawatha Road to ¼ mile east of the Millennium Bridge in the Town of Owego, Tioga County.