Jefferson Community College (JCC) offers allied health training that leads to nationally recognized certifications! The College will hold an information session for folks to learn more about the allied health programs, pick-up a registration form, meet the instructors and ask questions on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Extended Learning Center (Building E) on campus in Watertown.
JCC’s allied health training programs are:
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Entry-level Phlebotomy Technician (who draws blood)
Upon success completion, students will sit for the national certification board exam in each respective area.
Additionally, JCC offers a North Country CARE Coordinator program primarily for existing care coordination professionals to advance their skills and training.
Anyone thinking about seeking a career in the allied health field are urged to attend. Registration deadlines apply.
- Clemson rallies from 10 points down to top Deacons 71-68
- Sharpshooting Duke races past Miami, 89-59
- Gold-medalist Allison Schmitt seeks 4th Olympic swim berth
- Hunt family finally gets to see Chiefs back in Super Bowl
- Patrick Mahomes is the first quarterback from a Texas university to start in the Super Bowl
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.