SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Jake Bongiovi, the son of Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Jon Bon Jovi, plans on attending Syracuse University for college, according to Bongiovi’s Instagram account.
With the caption, “And they said it was impossible”, Jake posted pictures with his parents wearing Syracuse hats on Instagram announcing his decision.
It is unclear what Jake will study at Syracuse.
Jon Bon Jovi is a rock and roll legend and he was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2018 as the lead singer in the group Bon Jovi.
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Pelosi, Schumer back $908 billion COVID-19 relief proposal
- Bills TE Dawson Knox hopes his ‘roller coaster’ season is starting to take a turn
- $908B plan best hope for COVID-19 relief before end of year
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.