LOWVILLE, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Lowville Free Library has updated their services due to the uptick in coronavirus cases.
The Lowville Free Library has announced the temporary suspension of library visits. The decision was released on October 28 and remain in effect through November 10, 2020. Additional programming will also be on pause through November
However, according to the Library, curbside pickup will remain available, as well as printing and copying and wifi on the outside of the building.
Materials available for curbside pickup at the Lowville Free Library include:
- Maker kits
- Interlibrary loans
According to the Library, those interested in curbside pickup can request items through the online catalog or by calling the library.
- Police clear suspected explosive device found outside of Steuben County Mental Health Center
- Man wanted for shooting Mass. state trooper shot, killed by US Marshals; 2 officers hurt
- Get a call offering you an early COVID-19 vaccine? It’s a scam
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Convicted Capital Region contractor continues to find reprieve with COVID-19 delays, adjournments
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.