Watertown, NY – The revitalization of downtown Watertown, NY has helped bring the heart of the city back to life. This month, downtown businesses will be welcoming a new neighbor, Sweet Hello Bridal.
While the location is still under construction, the owners’ vision is coming to life. Sisters Katie and Lindsay wanted to bring something different to downtown Watertown and they did just that by creating a private bridal suite, open floor plan, comfortable seating areas and a variety of dresses for every body type. Katie revealed the private bridal suite to Alex during the tour, the only one of its kind in upstate NY.
Sweet Hello Bridal is a dream come true for two Northern New York sisters who combined their visions to bring a delightful experience to brides, grooms and their families.
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Syracuse freshman Trebor Pena named ACC Specialist of the Week
- Jefferson County confirms three additional COVID-19 deaths, 45 new cases
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- New York State launches holiday toy, coat and school supply drive for those in need
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.