NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police have announced they are suspending some services across the state due to coronavirus concerns.
Until further notice, State Police will not be doing employment fingerprinting or child safety seat checks at their stations.
- House passes Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- From UB to the NFL, CB Cam Lewis ready to make an impact on Bills’ active roster
- Bills once again prepare for Ryan Fitzpatrick and any Fitzmagic he might throw at them
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Cash App con could wipe out your bank account
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.