Propane heating device is being blamed for fire

Local News
Fire generic _6694156571739571142

A propane heating devise is being blamed causing an overnight fire that damaged a Lowville home. Firefighters from Lowville and Castorland were called to the Earl and Karmel Der residence on State Rt. 26 just before 3:30 am Tuesday morning. Firefighters were able to control the fire quickly and saved the structure. The home suffered smoke and water damage. No injuries were reported. 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.