From Black Friday to Christmas Eve this year the United States Post Office expects to deliver 750-million packages.
If you haven’t post marked your presents yet — better get moving if you want them to arrive by Christmas.
Deadlines to get those gifts under the tree in time are as follows:
- Dec. 15 – USPS Retail Ground
- Dec. 20 – First-Class Mail Service
- Dec. 21 – Priority Mail Service
- Dec. 23 – Priority Mail Express Service
- Dec. 12 – FedEx Smartpost
- Dec. 16 – Home Delivery and Ground
- Dec. 20 – Express Saver
- Dec. 21 – 2-Day and 2-Day a.m.
- Dec. 22 – Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, and First Overnight
- Dec. 23 – SameDay City (Standard)
- Dec. 25 – SameDay and SameDay City (Priority)
- Dec. 19 – UPS 3 Day Select
- Dec. 21 – UPS 2nd Day Air
- Dec. 22 – UPS Next Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air (Saturday Option)
- Dec. 23 – UPS Next Day Air (Saturday Option)