NEW YORK (WWTI) — Congresswoman Elise Stefanik announced over $11 million in USDA Rural Development funding for the North Country through USDA’s Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program.
The Town of Cape Vincent will receive over $7 million and the Town of Massena will receive over $4 million in funding. USDA Rural Development provides loans and grants to help expand economic opportunities and create jobs in rural areas.
“This funding will help these communities improve water quality, increase well access, and finance water main improvements. ” Stefanik said.
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- New York State clinical task force members to review all federally authorized COVID-19 vaccines
- Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings suspend all in-person NFL activities over positive COVID-19 tests
- Solar storm brings northern lights to mainland US. Here’s how to watch
- Oct. 1 deadline approaches for Trump administration to issue ‘refugee ceiling’