WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — The Watertown City School District Hall of Achievement Committee announced that it is extending its time frame to accept nominations for candidates for induction. Applications must now be postmarked no later then Friday, October 30 of this year.
The Hall of Achievement was established in 2001 “to recognize and celebrate the achievements
of Watertown High School graduates by honoring those who have attained a high level of
distinction in their lives and provide positive role models for students of the District.”
Eligible applicants, living or deceased, must have graduated from 2010 or prior. A nominee should demonstrate an outstanding contribution, unique contribution, or level of service to their
community. This person will have performed a good cause at the local, regional, national or
Anyone may nominate a candidate for this distinction, except the individual themselves.
- Jefferson County confirms 54 new COVID-19 infections as cases continue to rise on Tuesday
- ‘Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer’: When it airs and where to watch
- Lewis County reports 8 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday
- Watertown City School District remote student tests positive for coronavirus
- St. Lawrence County reports 5 new COVID-19 deaths on Tuesday