(WWTI) – Andy Taylor spoke with ABC50’s Alex Hazard about life during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the time of the interview in May, Andy was in Jupiter, Florida working on music during the mandated shutdown. He is well known in the North Country as the owner of Tin Pan Gallery in Sackets Harbor, which recently closed permanently after spending several weeks closed due to New York State guidelines regarding the coronavirus.
Andy is also well known as a local musician. Check out the interview above, including a performance by Andy for the North Country.
- North Country wake up weather Sunday April 18, 2021
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Saturday April 17th
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.