In 2012, Nance Arquiette created a handmade sterling silver necklace that became the beginning of a new venture with her best friend.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn about Nancy and Brittany’s story here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Harris to Wolf: Fed agents deployed for political reasons?
- Jones facing new challenges in 2nd year with new offense, no Eli
- Bills CB Tre’Davious White will play in 2020
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in St. Lawrence County
- Six women honored in Depauville to commemorate women’s suffrage
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.