Daniel Timerman of LaFargeville Agway tells ABC50’s Josh Baughn about the history of the business and how it has transformed over the years.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of LaFargeville Agway from Daniel Timerman here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Jones facing new challenges in 2nd year with new offense, no Eli
- Bills CB Tre’Davious White will play in 2020
- One new case of COVID-19 confirmed in St. Lawrence County
- Six women honored in Depauville to commemorate women’s suffrage
- Cuomo says gyms are highly problematic, will remain closed until state feels they can open safely
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.