Daniel Timerman of LaFargeville Agway tells ABC50’s Josh Baughn about the history of the business and how it has transformed over the years.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of LaFargeville Agway from Daniel Timerman here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Syracuse defensive coordinator Zach Arnett leaves the Orange for Mississippi State
- Wednesday marks 47 years since landmark Roe v. Wade abortion decision
- Police find 16-year-old boy weighing 26 pounds inside home
- Study: NYS ranks low for DUI issues
- 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan reflects on blown Super Bowl
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.