Ruth McWilliams of St. Lawrence County Barn Quilts tells ABC50’s Alex Hazard what barn quilts are and shows him how they are made at The TAUNY Center.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of St. Lawrence Barn Quilts from Ruth McWilliams here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- The experts at Northern Credit Union share top tips for living your best financial life
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- Elmira native/retired NASA astronaut Eileen Collins excited for SpaceX launch, future of space exploration
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.