Ruth McWilliams of St. Lawrence County Barn Quilts tells ABC50’s Alex Hazard what barn quilts are and shows him how they are made at The TAUNY Center.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of St. Lawrence Barn Quilts from Ruth McWilliams here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Jim Boeheim addresses the media following the Syracuse’s win over Notre Dame
- Murphy’s late jumper gives Pittsburgh a 74-72 win over BC
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Virginia Tech edges UNC in 2OT as Tar Heels lose 5th in a row
- Syracuse edges Notre Dame 84-82 for yet another ACC road win
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.