(WWTI) – Thomas LaVigne of the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation tells ABC50’s Josh Baughn about The Eisenhower Lock.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of The Eisenhower Lock from Thomas LaVigne here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- NFL going with virtual format for upcoming draft
- COVID-19 in St. Lawrence County: 63 confirmed cases
- US passes 10,000 virus deaths, but faint glimmer of hope appears
- Home inspection tips for buyers and sellers from the experts at Blue Heron Realty
- COVID-19 cases double in a week in El Paso-Juarez area
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.