(WWTI) – Thomas LaVigne of the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation tells ABC50’s Josh Baughn about The Eisenhower Lock.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of The Eisenhower Lock from Thomas LaVigne here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.