Thomas LaVigne of the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation tells ABC50’s Josh Baughn about The Eisenhower Lock.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of The Eisenhower Lock from Thomas LaVigne here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Community Bulletin Board: A “Paddle Auction” in Dexter, a “Dance” in Watertown, and more
- Canton community fund awards grant to nature up north
- Tokyo Olympics reach 6-months-to-go mark with some fireworks
- Athletes warily embrace progress as USA Gymnastics evolves
- Nice today, but what will the weekend bring to the North Country?
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.