(WWTI) – Thomas LaVigne of the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation tells ABC50’s Josh Baughn about The Eisenhower Lock.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of The Eisenhower Lock from Thomas LaVigne here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Local girl scouts receive prestigious Gold Award for community leadership
- Officer and three others dead after shootout in Clayton County
- How world champion Magnus Carlsen rode the chess boom
- Watertown roads closed to traffic on Thursday for Christmas Parade
- Lululemon fires back after Peloton sues over apparel
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.