(WWTI) – Thomas LaVigne of the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation tells ABC50’s Josh Baughn about The Eisenhower Lock.
There are a number stories about people, places and things that are unique to Northern New York. They make up the fabric of who we are.
Made in NNY Minutes are designed to share these stories.
Learn the story of The Eisenhower Lock from Thomas LaVigne here and stay tuned for more local segments by visiting the Made in NNY Minutes page on InformNNY.com.
- Josh Allen’s growth in year three was the Bills’ biggest win this season
- Syracuse women’s lacrosse releases 2021 schedule
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025
- ‘I’m so excited’: Chiefs Kingdom living in Tampa area ready for Super Bowl
- Biden’s executive orders target racial inequalities
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.