WATERTOWN N.Y. (WWTI) – For this Made in NNY Minute, ABC50’s Alex Hazard visited Thelma Robbins for her 99th birthday. Thelma celebrated this milestone from the comfort of her home, while her family members celebrated on the other side of her window.
These unprecedented times play a unique role in Thelma’s life, as she was a medical professional herself. Thelma was a nurse and her loved ones say that is something she takes pride in.
This socially distanced party may not have been traditional, but Thelma’s family and friends felt it was a great way to celebrate with her safely. Each guest came prepared with their most colorful sign and best singing voice. Thelma’s smile beamed as her loved ones waved and sang her happy birthday.
- North Country evening weather update: 4-19-21
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Cuomo book scandal: Governor may face criminal investigation over alleged use of state resources
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- 40 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in St. Lawrence County since Friday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.