WATERTOWN N.Y. (WWTI) – For this Made in NNY Minute, ABC50’s Alex Hazard visited Thelma Robbins for her 99th birthday. Thelma celebrated this milestone from the comfort of her home, while her family members celebrated on the other side of her window.
These unprecedented times play a unique role in Thelma’s life, as she was a medical professional herself. Thelma was a nurse and her loved ones say that is something she takes pride in.
This socially distanced party may not have been traditional, but Thelma’s family and friends felt it was a great way to celebrate with her safely. Each guest came prepared with their most colorful sign and best singing voice. Thelma’s smile beamed as her loved ones waved and sang her happy birthday.
- Georgia Tech has 3 players score 20+ in rout of Clemson
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.