ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Parishville, NY to find out how Adirondack Fragrance & Flavor Farm’s products are made in Northern New York.
Owner and operator Sandy Maine started this business from the comfort of her own home. But it wasn’t long before the demand for her product became so great that she had to move to her current location in Parishville.
- Samaritan resumes elective inpatient procedures
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.