ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Parishville, NY to find out how Adirondack Fragrance & Flavor Farm’s products are made in Northern New York.
Owner and operator Sandy Maine started this business from the comfort of her own home. But it wasn’t long before the demand for her product became so great that she had to move to her current location in Parishville.
- Some local businesses concerned about supply chain ahead of styrofoam ban
- Closing arguments wrap up in the James White quadruple murder trial
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Bills vs. Patriots
- White House announces diplomatic boycott of Beijing Games, as tension with China grows
- Early vaccination push may have led to current COVID case spike, Warren County says
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.