ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Parishville, NY to find out how Adirondack Fragrance & Flavor Farm’s products are made in Northern New York.
Owner and operator Sandy Maine started this business from the comfort of her own home. But it wasn’t long before the demand for her product became so great that she had to move to her current location in Parishville.
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge
- Free drive-thru COVID-19 testing available in Lowville Wednesday
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.