ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Five Elements Living in Colton, NY, to show how their apothecary chocolates are made in Northern New York.
Business owner and operator Shelby Connelly talks of the joy of working with other local businesses to make these artisanal chocolates into a true taste of the North Country.
- Samaritan resumes elective inpatient procedures
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.