ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Five Elements Living in Colton, NY, to show how their apothecary chocolates are made in Northern New York.
Business owner and operator Shelby Connelly talks of the joy of working with other local businesses to make these artisanal chocolates into a true taste of the North Country.
- Spring turkey season opening May 1, youth hunt scheduled for April 24-25
- Plattsburgh 24-year-old dies after crashing car into utility pole
- Fauci hints coronavirus policy on face masks may change
- 5-year-old girl wins staredown with backyard bobcat
- Austin shooting suspect arrested, wanted for killing 3 people
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.