ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped into Canton, NY to see how Grasse River Outfitters was made in Northern New York.
Owner and operator, Brooke Rouse, talks about the convenience and availability their business offers for all things involving seasonal outdoor gear and apparel. They also provide bike repair and hiking products.
- Spring turkey season opening May 1, youth hunt scheduled for April 24-25
- Plattsburgh 24-year-old dies after crashing car into utility pole
- Fauci hints coronavirus policy on face masks may change
- 5-year-old girl wins staredown with backyard bobcat
- Austin shooting suspect arrested, wanted for killing 3 people
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.