ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Mystikal in Potsdam, NY, to highlight how this local business was made in Northern New York.
Business owner and operator Angela Dunsin has everything from homemade soaps and sprays to tarot cards and full moon kits in her shop.
Located in the center of downtown Potsdam, this less than one year old business, is in a prime location for local foot-traffic.
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- St. Lawrence County reports 5 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday
- The Kool-Aid Man is crashing some houses for a “reverse Trick-or-Treat” this Halloween
- Josh Allen holds virtual visits with Oishei patients
- Effective leadership can improve public response to coronavirus precautions
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.