ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Mystikal in Potsdam, NY, to highlight how this local business was made in Northern New York.
Business owner and operator Angela Dunsin has everything from homemade soaps and sprays to tarot cards and full moon kits in her shop.
Located in the center of downtown Potsdam, this less than one year old business, is in a prime location for local foot-traffic.
- Police reform: Congress working to reach compromise to move forward
- Supreme Court: Employers can opt out of birth control coverage
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.