ABC50’s Josh Baughn stopped in to Mystikal in Potsdam, NY, to highlight how this local business was made in Northern New York.
Business owner and operator Angela Dunsin has everything from homemade soaps and sprays to tarot cards and full moon kits in her shop.
Located in the center of downtown Potsdam, this less than one year old business, is in a prime location for local foot-traffic.
- 14 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Jefferson County
- 4-1-20: Temperatures will cool down into the 30s overnight, sunshine returns tomorrow
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- FDA requests removal of Zantac from the market
- Nurses pray on medical center’s helipad
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.