WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) – In part two of Alex’s interview with Ted Silverhand we learn about the foundations of Teds beliefs.
We all have the gift of communication, explained Ted. He described the importance of listening to others and treating them with kindness.
According to Ted, we are all connected through a spiritual network. We should not dismiss others as if they are nobodies, because we are all somebodies.
Ted also explained how this pandemic can teach us that money cannot solve all of our problems. Money cannot rid us of this virus and it does not hold any real value.
- 1 new case of COVID-19 in Lewis County
- Pet chihuahua saves man’s life after stroke
- New legislation prevents rural hospitals from losing Critical Access Hospital designation
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- Indiana woman who died in mobile home during storm was found clutching child