COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A man who pleaded guilty to raping two children at an in-home daycare in Grandview Heights was sentenced to 22 years in prison.
Terry J. McFadden, 70, pleaded guilty to two counts of rape. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison. He was also classified as a Tier 3 sex offender and will be required to register every 90 days for life after his release from prison.
Franklin County prosecutor Ron O’Brien said the victims were four and six when the crimes happened.
The incidents happened in an in-home daycare operated by McFadden’s wife. Police said the investigation started with a referral from Franklin County Children’s Services.
- Newsfeed Now: Trump, Biden to appeal to last-minute voters in Florida
- COVID hits Big Ten football, Wisconsin cancels Nebraska game
- Wisconsin GOP says hackers stole $2.3 million from Trump reelection effort
- F-16s intercept aircraft over Trump rally in Arizona
- Panera adds one of America’s favorite foods to its menu
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.