(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting on Monday, February 3rd customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
- No. 8 Florida State slips past Wolfpack 67-61
- No. 11 Louisville blows past short-handed UNC 72-55
- New York State awarded $40M to strengthen early childhood care, education programs
- Governor Cuomo: ‘I will never allow use of the DMV database for immigration actions’
- Take ABC50’s St. Patrick’s Day Trivia quiz for a chance to win over $600 in prizes
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.