(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting on Monday, February 3rd customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
- Need help with housing during the COVID-19 pandemic? United Way of NNY can help
- United Way of NNY can help you get access to healthcare during the coronavirus epidemic
- Need help with access to food during the coronavirus epidemic? United Way of NNY can help
- Hundreds of sailors give hero’s send-off to fired commander of aircraft carrier hit by coronavirus
- United Way of NNY can help North Country residents with financial assistance and more
Stay up-to-date by liking ABC50 on Facebook.